As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SAMSUNG #ad
SAMSUNG 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB, M.2 NVMe Interface Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND Technology MZ-V7S2T0B/AM #adSAMSUNG #ad
- Note: model: mz-v7s2t0 on packaging is the model number and Item model number provided MZ-V7S2T0B AM is technically the item code which shows country of intended sale. Performance optimization and data security: Seamless cloning and file transfers with Samsung Magician Software, the ideal SSD management solution for performance optimization and data security with automatic firmware updates.
5-year limited warranty: 5-year limited warranty or 600 TBW Terabytes Written.
Superior heat dissipation: Samsung’s Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops. Breakthrough read write speeds: sequential read and write performance levels of up to 3, 300MB s, QD32: Up to 600, respectively; Random Read 4KB, 500MB s and 3, 000 IOPS Random Read.
Innovative v-nand technology: powered by samsung v-nand technology, high end gamers, the 970 eVO Plus SSD’s NVMe interface PCIe Gen 3. 0 x4 nvme 1. 3 offers enhanced bandwidth, and power efficiency ideal for tech enthusiasts, low latency, and 4K & 3D content designers.
|Warranty||5 year manufacturer|
2. Inland #ad
Inland Platinum 2TB SSD NVMe PCIe Gen 3.0x4 M.2 2280 3D NAND Internal Solid State Drive, Utimate Gaming Solutions 2TB, R/W up to 3,400/3,000 MB/s, PCIe Express 3.1 and NVMe 1.3 Compatible #adInland #ad
- Internal ssd drive performance may vary based on system hardware and configuration, 500, OS and applications. To support nvme pcie sSD, the system must have an M. 2 connector with M key. No overheat and quiet when working compare to HDD.
Tiny m. 2 2280 form factor with no moving parts inside, make it widely compatible, laptops, vibration-resistant for notebooks, ultrabooks and other mobile computing devices. High-speed m.
2 pcie gen3 x 4 interface delivers sequential read/write speed up to 3400MB/s and 3000MB/s respectively; random read/write 4k: up to 250k and 650k IOPS respectively. Support pcie express base 3. 1 and nvme 1.
3. Power management support for apst / ASPM / L1. 2/ with advanced wear leveling, Error Correction Code, Bad Block Management, and Over-Provision flash management.3d nand flash internal solid state drive with better performance, large storage capacities, higher density, lower power consumption and lower cost.1, 000 hours mtbf with 3-year limited parts and labor warranty. Reliable solid-state drive.
|Part Number||2TB NVME QLC V2|
|Model||2TB NVME QLC V2|
3. Crucial #ad
CT2000P2SSD8, Crucial P2 2TB 3D NAND NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD Up to 2400MB/s #adCrucial #ad
- Backed by a limited 5-year warranty or up to the max endurance rating of 600 TBW. Nvme pcie interface, marking the next step in storage innovation.
Includes ssd management software for performance optimization, data security, and firmware updates. Capacity: up to 2tb with sequential reads/writes up to 2400MB/s/1900MB/s.
|Warranty||5-year limited warranty|
4. SABRENT #ad
Sabrent Rocket Q 2TB NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 Internal SSD High Performance Solid State Drive R/W 3200/2900MB/s SB-RKTQ-2TB #adSABRENT #ad
- Supports onfi 2. 3, onfi 3. 0, onfi 3. 2 and onFi 4. 0 interface. M. 2 pcie gen3 x 4 Interface. All sabrent ssds come with free sabrent acronis true image for sabrent software for easy Cloning. Supports smart and trim commands.
Power management support for APST / ASPM / L1. 2. Pcie 3. 1 compliant / nVMe 1. 3 compliant. For those who require a specific sector size to clone their existing SSDs: A newly released Sabrent utility enables users to re-format the Rocket drive and choose the sector size of their liking, either 512-bytes or 4K bytes.
|Warranty||1 Year Limited. Register your product at Sabrent.com for an extended 5 Year limited Warranty.|
5. Western Digital #ad
WDS200T2B0B, SATA III 6 Gb/s, Up to 560 MB/s, M.2 2280, Western Digital 2TB WD Blue 3D NAND Internal PC SSD #adWestern Digital #ad
- 3d nand sata ssd for capacities up to 2tb with enhanced reliability. As used for storage capacity, one terabyte TB = one trillion bytes. An industry-leading 1. 75m hours mean time to failure mttf and up to 500 terabytes written tbw for enhanced reliability.
Sequential read speeds up to 560mb/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers. Mttf = mean time to failure based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing.
Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment. Tbw terabytes written values calculated using JEDEC client workload JESD219 and vary by product capacity. Wd f. I. T. As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second MB/s = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second Gb/s = one billion bits per second. 5-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
|Brand||Western Digital #ad|
|Manufacturer||Western Digital #ad|
|Warranty||Western Digital ("WD") values your business and always attempts to provide you the very best of service. No limited warranty is provided by WD unless your WD Product ("Product") was purchased from an authorized distributor or authorized reseller. Distributors may sell Products to resellers who then sell Products to end users. Please see below for warranty information or obtaining service. No warranty service is provided unless the Product is returned to an authorized return center in the region (warranty regions are identified as Canada, U.S.A., Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, India and Thailand) where the Product was first shipped by WD, which may have regional specific warranty implications. If your Product was purchased as a component integrated within a system by a system manufacturer, no limited warranty is provided by WD.|
6. PNY #ad
M280CS2130-2TB-RB, PNY CS2130 2TB M.2 PCIe NVMe Gen3 x4 Internal Solid State Drive SSD, Read up to 3,500 #adPNY #ad
- The nvme pcie gen3 x4 interface delivers exceptional performance of up to 3 500MB/s seq read and 3 000MB/s seq write speeds. The enhanced bandwidth of the nvme interface allows for high performance and low latency making it superior to SATA based SSD’s.
Competitive 5 year backed by 24/7 US based technical support. Premium performance and ultra low power consumption ideal for demanding applications and high-end games. Mainstream nvme upgrade from a sata based solid state drive SSD in NVMe enabled PC or Mac computers for super-fast OS boot times and application loads.
7. Western Digital #ad
Gen3 x4 PCIe 8Gb/s, M.2 2280, 3D NAND, Up to 2,600 MB/s, WDS200T2B0C, Western Digital 2TB WD Blue SN550 NVMe Internal SSD #adWestern Digital #ad
- Western digital-designed controller and firmware for optimized performance. Western digital ssd Dashboard constantly monitors the health of your SSD. Slimline m. 2 2280 form factor. Over 4 times faster than our SATA SSDs. Boost your system’s performance with next-gen NVMe SSDs.
|Brand||Western Digital #ad|
|Manufacturer||Western Digital #ad|
|Warranty||5 year limited manufacturer|
8. SABRENT #ad
Sabrent 2TB Rocket NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 Internal SSD High Performance Solid State Drive SB-ROCKET-2TB #adSABRENT #ad
- Supports smart and trim commands. M. 2 pcie gen3 x 4 interface. Advanced wear leveling, Bad Block Management, and Over-Provision.
Power management support for APST / ASPM / L1. 2. Built to the PCIe 3. 1 specification / NVMe 1. 3 compliant. For those who require a specific sector size to clone their existing SSDs: A newly released Sabrent utility enables users to re-format the Rocket drive and choose the sector size of their liking, either 512-bytes or 4K bytes.
Supports onfi 2. 3, onfi 3. 0, onfi 3. 2 and onFi 4. 0 interface. All sabrent ssds come with free sabrent acronis true image for sabrent software for easy Cloning.
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
9. SP Silicon Power #ad
NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen3x4 2280 QLC SSD R/W up to 3,400/3,000 MB/s SP02KGBP34UD7005, Silicon Power 2TB #adSP Silicon Power #ad
- The warranty terms on all of its SSDs are based on whether the warranty length or TBW limit occurs first. Tbw = 530 With 3d qlc nand storage technology, the ud70 pcie gen 3x4 incorporates a much higher memory cell density, allowing for greater storage capacity on a smaller footprint – up to 2TB.
The silicon power pcie ssd does not have a b notch and therefore, the b key on the SSD connector will prevent it from being inserted. To support a silicon power pcie ssd, the system must have an m. 2 connector with only an M key.